Friday, September 10, 2010

Stranded

Today I'm spending most of my day indoors (mainly due to the fact that I am car-less at the moment). It's days like these, where I like to curl up under the covers with Thai and watch a ton of movies and eat numerous amounts of junk food. Although I'm all stocked up on movies, I'm running a bit low on sweets. Fortunately I have wonderful friends, who like me, crave the sweeter things in life. Were planning on heading to Menchies for some frozen yogurt. Their flavors are delicious and to top it off (literally) you have so many toppings (both hot and cold) to choose from.

2 comments:

  1. I love lazy days when I can just sit in bed and not care about anything.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's too cute! I'm feeling way too lazy to go out too! Can't wait to watch a movie in bed soon! Hot tub time machine =)

    ReplyDelete