Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Celebrate

Yesterday was one of my best friend's birthdays. I decided to make her cookies and creme cupcakes. We had attempted some a while back and although they were pretty tastey, they weren't exactly my definition of cookies and creme cupcakes, they were more like french vanilla cupcakes with crushed Oreos on top. I decided that this would be the perfect cupcakes to make. I picked up a box of Betty Crocker's Butter Cake Mix (I didn't have time to do it from scratch), got Cream Cheese frosting (my favorite), and Double Stuffed Oreos. Once I got home I got to work!
I started by placing half an Oreo in each cupcake wrapper.
I chopped up the rest of the oreos and added it to the mix.
Then garnished the cupcake with the other half of the Oreo.

No comments:

Post a Comment