Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Nights

I can finally feel fall slowly creeping in! It's honestly my favorite time of year. It's a feeling like no other. But until fall finally arrives, I'll have to settle for the return of my favorite fall season shows, online window shopping (starting to get ideas for my Christmas wishlist), and some homemade treats. Tonight is the return of one of my favorite shows (or rather guilty pleasure), Gossip Girl. I love the clothes, the drama (for the most part), and the feel of New York City (for about 45 minutes). My friends and I decided this season we'd make every Monday night a girls night filled with wine, food, and gossip girl. For the season premiere I've decided to make dessert Crepes. I thought it would be the most fitting as seeing as two of the main characters are in France. Well I'm off to the store.
xoxo (in the spirt for tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment