Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rained In

I just got back from a 3 day cruise last night and I had an amazing time despite the bad weather. My friends and I made the most of our time while enjoying frosty drinks and everything the cruise had to offer (especially the 24- hour ice cream). Although I'm glad to be back at home, the weather has been nothing more than gray clouds and rain drops. I realized that it's time I finally got around to buying a classic pair of rain boots! Although most days in Miami are filled with sunlight and warmth, we do get rainy days. Here are just a few I'm considering.

1. Bloomingdale's KORS Michael Kors "Stormy" Rain Boots $125.00
2. Topshop DIVA Leopard Wellies $40.00
3. Bloomingdale's Tory Burch Logo Rain Boots $150.00
4. Topshop DARLIA Floral Print Wellies $40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment