Monday, August 23, 2010

Oven Toasted

It's been a hectic last couple of days! Wednesday I was on set from 6 in the morning till 6 in the afternoon, for 3 episodes of a spanish show filmed down here (which took most of my energy to do anything at all Thursday). Then Friday during the day we shot a PSA for a "living green" campaign. It was shot at a grocery store (I can't wait to see how it came out). That night we were going to have a dinner at my house for my dad's birthday, so while at the grocery store, I got inspired and decided to whip up a toasted coconut cake. I bought coconut milk, cream cheese frosting, shaved sweetened coconut, and the cake was a hit. It lasted about 2 days at my house! It had been a while since I baked and I remembered how much I love it! And not to mention how much my family and friends love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment